Wednesday, March 16, 2011

..::RO!ACT::..DESIGNS Asian Full Perm Japanese Lamp with On/Off Light

A new full perm item is now for sale in my Second Life Marketplace Shop and that is the ..::RO!ACT::..DESIGNS Full Perm Asian Japanese Lamp with On/Off Light

This beautiful lamp was created for the Asian Relaxation Tatami and after being asked several times where I got it from, I decided to put it up for sale with full permissions for other builders to use in their creations.

Here is the description and the poster as posted on my SL Marketplace Shop.

"Hello and thank you for buying the Asian Japanese Lamp with On/Off Light from ..::RO!ACT::..Designs.
Form more home & garden decor please check out my other items in my SL Marketplace Shop located here
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/68403
I built this lamp for the Asian Relaxation Tatami and, because I was asked many times, here it is up for sale as a full perm item.
This item comes with full perms so you can use it on your builds only, this item is not for resell as is or give away in anyway, and also there will be no refunds as it's full permission.
The lamp is scripted, the on/off light is triggered by touching the lamp.
Enjoy,


Thank you and happy shopping,
..::RO!ACT::..DESIGNS

No comments: