Saturday, March 5, 2011

Modified and Improved ..::RO!ACT::..DESIGNS Asian Relaxation Tatami with Animation and Light in 7 Colors

After a couple of feed backs from my friends I decided to modify the ..::RO!ACT::..DESIGNS Asian Relaxation Tatami with Animation and Light.

First I changed the lamp, cleaner design and less prims, 3 to be exact. It turns on and off by touching it.


Then I changed the flower bowl with incense sticks making it more Asian looking that way. The incense sticks turn on and off by touching them. The stick holder comes in the same color shade as the pillows, so 7 colors.


So here is the before and after posters, I am only showing you one color but you can see more at my Second Life Marketplace Shop where you can also buy them for 99L.

Before


After


Thank you and happy shopping,
..::RO!ACT::..DESIGNS

No comments: